We were so happy to have had Artist Andres Hurtado Join us at the IMATS Show in NYC. Andres is an award winning Artist who is based at “The City” Tattoo Studio and Art Gallery in Nesconsett, NY, where they showcase a wide collection of the fine art produced by their resident artists from all over the world. Thank you Andres for coming out and sharing with us at the show.
Join The FM Brush Company at International Makeup Trade Show (IMATS NY) Apr 10-12, 2015 at Pier 94, NEW YORK, NY. We will be featuring our Beauty Strokes brand brushes. Be sure to stop by and say hi, we would love to see you there.
IMATS NY: Beauty Strokes, Booth #921
The International Makeup Trade Show is the makeup world’s biggest gathering. Thousands of makeup artists, vendors and enthusiasts discuss, display and collect the best the industry has to offer. Make-up pros from fashion and film (including Oscar, BAFTA and Saturn award winners) provide education and demonstrations at IMATS, and new products often debut there. IMATS also features a make-up museum and the Battle of the Brushes, a student competition. IMATS continues to educate and connect make-up artists from around the world. The show is held six times annually—in Los Angeles; New York. London; Vancouver, B.C.; Sydney; and Toronto.
This year’s IMATS NY is shaping up to be another wonderful event featuring:
- Keynote speech by Millennium FX co-founder and media make-up artist Neill Gorton. In a career spanning more than two decades, Gorton, with his company Millennium FX, has designed make-up effects, prosthetics and animatronic creations for hundreds of films, TV shows and commercials, including Saving Private Ryan, Gladiator, Inkheart, The Wolfman, Doctor Who, Little Britain and Torchwood. In this time he’s won six Royal Television Society awards, three Welsh BAFTAs and a BAFTA Craft Award, along with several other nominations.
- TV make-up artist Riccie Johnson will discuss her 65-years-and-going-strong career at IMATS New York. Johnson has worked as a make-up artist for 60 Minutes and CBS News since 1968; she started her career in 1950 at NBC and trained under Dick Smith.
- This year marks the 40th anniversary of Saturday Night Live and the 20th anniversary of make-up department head Louie Zakarian’s tenure there. IMATS is thrilled to honor these milestones with a special celebration featuring Zakarian, current and former SNL artists and cast members.
Join FM Brush for the 2015 Art Materials World Trade Show at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Col. April 15th-17th. We will be featuring our Dynasty brand brushes, be sure to stop by and say hi, we would love to see you there.
Materials World Trade Show is always an unparalleled opportunity to connect with serious art materials buyers and expand your company’s reach in the fine art and creative materials industry.
- Over 150 Art Materials Exhibitors
- Special “Show Only” Discounts
- Customized Education Sessions
- New Products
- Ideas to Improve Your Bottom Line
- Networking Opportunities
- Social Events
Join FM Brush at Creativeworld 2015 opening on January 31st in Frankfurt, Germany. It is the largest trade show in the world for hobby, craft and artist supplies and features the latest trends and materials. Creativeworld 2015 is the place to network, market and see everything new in the art supply industry. At last year’s event their were 289 exhibitors representing 32 countries.
This year Fred and Greg Mink will be attending the show at the FM Brush booth located in Hall 4.1, Stand 31J. Visit us in t he “Creative Trends” Hall from January 31st through February 3rd and view all the great FM Brushes first hand to get your creativity flowing. While at this year’s event you can get tickets to see Paperworld and Christmasworld being held at the same time.
See you all there!